The Yuma County Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (YCAT) will limit its services starting Monday, March 30 in efforts to protect its employees and continue to be a vital asset to the community's transportation.
The YCAT fixed route service will operate on a Saturday schedule starting next week with the following exceptions:
• Brown Route 3 will run Saturday schedule, Monday through Friday 10:57 am to 2:52 pm.
• Gold Route 8 will still run Monday to Friday and depart Welton to AWC/Yuma at 9:55 am. The return trip will depart AWC/Yuma to Welton at 2:57 pm.
• Turquoise Route 10 will continue to operate its normal service: Monday, Wednesday and Friday service.
• NightCat - 7:45 pm will continue to operate Monday through Friday, but the 9:45 pm NightCat is cancelled until further notice.
• YCAT OnCall paratransit services will operate its regular schedule until further notice.
YCAT will continue to implement its free-fare bus and OnCall paratransit service.
Every other seat on board all buses will be marked "DO NOT USE" to continue practicing social distancing.
Stops to the Cocopah, Paradise and Quechan Casinos remain temporarily closed. The YCAT headquarters remain temporarily closed, however customer service via the phone will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.